Italian Buckfast Queen, marked and mated, available from April 18th* 2021
Save 15% when you order 10 or more queens
- Available from from April 18th 2021 collected , or estimated dispatch from 19th April.
- All coming to us from the same breeder in the Puglia region of Italy.
- Following inspections we are delighted with the result
- No small hive beetle reported in the region.
- We kept over 100 of these on site for the main part of the season to see how they fared, we only used water and light touch smoke. Excellent results.
There are many benefits to producing and supplying bees from this more temperate area: you will have bees in the UK in time for the early fruiting crops as well as tree pollen, that could help achieve a good start to the season.
These bees are characterised by all the normal Buckfast traits, easy to work with, good honey producers with low swarming instincts.
*Dates subject to change
About this item
We Also Recommend
Package of Italian Buckfast Bees with mated Queen for Collection ONLY on April 18th* [DEPOSIT ONLY]
Package Plus: Italian Buckfast Package of Bees with mated Queen in a Nuc Box, available from April 28th* [DEPOSIT ONLY]
Nuc of Italian Buckfast Bees available from May 10th* 2021 [DEPOSIT ONLY]