Italian Buckfast Queen, marked and mated, available June 2021
- Available from from June 2021, collected or delivery.
- All coming to us from the same breeder in the Puglia region of Italy.
- Following inspections we are delighted with the result
- No small hive beetle reported in the region.
- We kept over 100 of these on site for the main part of the season to see how they fared, we only used water and light touch smoke. Excellent results.
There are many benefits to producing and supplying bees from this more temperate area: you will have bees in the UK in time for the early fruiting crops as well as tree pollen, that could help achieve a good start to the season.
These bees are characterised by all the normal Buckfast traits, easy to work with, good honey producers with low swarming instincts.
*Dates subject to change
About this item
We Also Recommend
Nuc of Buckfast Bees available June* 2021 [FULL PAYMENT]IND02
Package Plus: Italian Buckfast Package of Bees with mated Queen in a Nuc Box, available June 2021* [FULL PAYMENT]PNC02